Golf Course Reopening Policy
Important guidelines for our reopening to allow for social distancing.
Commencing 29th March 2021
Commencing 29th March 2021.
We are currently updating our golf reopening policy and guidance and publish updates to this page.
To access the course, a player must:
- Be an active member or a paying visitor.
- Not be in self-isolation and not required to cocoon.
- Not be displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have a pre-reserved tee time, If you do not have a booking, you will not be able to play.
- Bookings should be made online where possible.
- 1 person may book 1 tee time per day.
- The golf corridor will have a one-way system in place. Please enter the course via the corridor and leave via the outside buggy park.
- Golfers should travel to the club alone, or with a member of the same household.
- Members who reserve tee times and do not use them may be sanctioned for doing so.
- The driving range will be open. Please follow the signage displayed in the facility.
- The amended new system for “weekend roll up” will be in operation. We’re reviewing this weekly and so it may be subject to change.
- Check – in will be in the golf shop.
- Starters hut will be operational for weekends only. You MUST individually check in before you play.
Food and Beverages
- Sports Bar is open for takeaway service only until 12th April.
- Halfway huts will be in operation
- Outdoor dining is scheduled to open on 12th April in line with Government guidance.
- In the meantime, takeaway food is available prior to and after your game.
- Please view our takeaway menu here.
The Golf Course
- No more than 8 people on the putting green at one time.
- Players may only start from the 1st tee of each course unless otherwise confirmed by the Golf Operations Manager.
- Social distancing on tees, greens and throughout the rounds.
- White, Green and Yellow Tees will be in play.
- Players will pick & place in bunkers.
- Flags must not be touched or moved but will be in place.
- Golf buggies restricted to one person only, unless shared with a member of the same household.
- Golfers should only pick their own ball up.
- Handle your own scorecard only.
- Do not use ball cleaners.
For queries, please contact Taylor via email – [email protected]