Complimentary Access for Hotel Guests
Unless on a Spa Day, Spa Break or Spa Pass use of the pool is available from 11 am on the day of check-in until 11 am on the day of check-out.
Use of the pool and its surrounding facilities is subject to availability and during peak times we cannot guarantee access to all facilities including poolside loungers.
Lodge guests who are not on a Spa day can purchase a spa pass to use the pool facilities. Prices are available upon request and may vary due to the date of booking. Spa passes are subject to availability.
Due to the depth of our swimming pool, there will be no lifeguard in attendance on the poolside.
Government guidelines are in place with restrictions on the maximum number of people permitted to meet inside. This means that we are currently restricting groups to a maximum of six people per booking.
Robes & Flip Flops
Hotel and Lodge guests who are not booked on a Spa Day or Spa Break can hire a robe for £5.00 per person per day, plus a security deposit of £20.00. Flip flops can be purchased for £5.00 per pair.
If you would like to reserve a poolside lounger at Peake Spa you can do so for £25.00 per person per day Monday – Friday and £35.00 per person per day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. This cost includes a Spa Goody Bag that includes robe hire, pair of flip flops, bottle of water, Conscious Water Essence, piece of fruit, spa sample and glass of Prosecco or a soft drink token.
Children’s Swimming Times
Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 am – 9:00 am
During school holidays until 31st August, 7 days a week, 8:00 am – 9:00 am
There is no need to book between the above times, but children must vacate the leisure facilities no later than 9:15 am
Children must arrive and leave in their swimwear and robes as there will be no access to changing facilities
Please note: There will be no lifeguard in attendance on the poolside. We have strict child supervision policies in place, which are detailed below.
Child Supervision Policy
• One adult to every child under the age of 5 years
• One adult to every two children aged 6-8
• No adult can supervise more than three children at any one time
• All children under the age of 16 are to be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Children of nappy wearing age are required to wear a waterproof nappy
- Please note:
- Children’s Swimming is only permitted for hotel and lodge residents.
- Changing facilities and will not be available and families with children will need to arrive ready to swim
- We kindly request that families dry off on poolside before returning to their rooms
- Clean towels will be provided and can be taken back to the rooms if required
- No floats or swimming equipment will be available for hire
- Access to the hot tub will be permitted for single households (families) only (children over 5)