Spa Reopening Policy
Important guidelines for our reopening.
Peake Spa and poolside facilities are open.
Step into our oasis of tranquillity and relaxation at Peake Spa, in the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Enjoy a blissful spa experience and our fabulous poolside facilities enjoying valuable time to yourself.
Measures in place to give you peace of mind and protection
Some of our spa and poolside facilities are experiencing restrictions and additional measures due to Government guidelines. Please read our current restriction information section below before your visit.
Please view our Pool Policy for full details on spa access, children’s swimming times and our lounger policy.
- Observe social distancing whilst moving throughout the spa
- Treatment rooms will be sanitised between guest treatments
- Spa therapists will wear appropriate personal
- Contactless payment method up to £45. Payment on booking is preferred.
- Bookings for treatments are now booked and paid for online here.
- Sanitising stations are provided throughout the spa and resort
Our recently refurbished Thermal Rooms are open, restrictions and special measures are in place and are detailed below:
- Antibacterial sanitising wipes will be available outside each cabin for guests to sanitise seats before and after use.
- The Thermal Rooms will be deep cleaned 3 times a day, on opening, 12:30 pm (during which time the Thermal Rooms will be closed) and at closing time.
Guests are encouraged to sit on a towel when using the Sanarium cabin.
- We are currently prohibiting pool access to children under the age of 16 years old at all times
- Children will be permitted to use the pool at weekends between 8:00 am and 9:00 am, swimming slots are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis
- Guests having treatments are required to wear face masks at present
More importantly, please enjoy your much-needed treatment in our picturesque setting in the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty!
These measures are in place to help us to keep you, your fellow guests and our team safe.
Please be advised that during this unprecedented period, some services and experiences may be closed or have restricted opening times. For more information please contact the Hotel directly.
If you have any further queries please contact Peake Spa via email –[email protected]